I am quite the fruit collector. I should rather stop collecting the fruit and eat it. As I am developing quite the scratchy voice. I never get sick, so its a rarity. I woke up with this whole thing. But yes my weekend was okay, very unproductive. I need to work on the whole productivity thing. Valentines day is in like 15 days. Shoot me. But Groundhog's day on the other case is in 3 days--I think I'll be able to handle that holiday.
Right now I'm striving to be somebody, something, somewhere. I'm figuring out internship stuff for this summer. I'm applying to all sorts of things in NY, but I also have this whole thing in the back of my mind on working on a whale watch in Gloucester and reporting in Gloucester. I need the beach in the summer and a laidback lifestyle. I'm just not quite sure if I'm cut out for the busy city life. We'll see. There is always Washington D.C. but I'm not quite sure if I want to dump all my ethics to the side and be a politician in training. Though it would get me places, it would get me to places i don't agree with.
My main concerns right now are: writing, going to class, saving lots of money, being happy, and possibly buying a guitar.
I did laundry today, so thats always a good thing. And I'm going to the gym so thats another good thing. I cleaned my room. Who am I becoming haha?

No comments:
Post a Comment