Friday, January 29, 2010

I don't like strange vegtables in my soup

Here is an article I wrote on a renovation to occur in a residential area here at UMass...
http://dailycollegian.com/2010/01/29/new-project-hopes-to-turn-southwest-from-concrete-jungle-to-urban-oasis/

Today is Friday. I tried to wake up for 8:30 a.m. and I haven't felt like this for a while, but I felt absolutely dead. It took a lot of strength to just pull myself out of bed. But don't get me wrong it was a good feeling--like If I had the ability to stay in bed all day I would. But of course we all had to brave the sub zero temperature and get on with our days. I finally mailed my NYtimes reporting internship work. I collected myself and before handing it to the mail person I said a little prayer.

Friays are usually when I come back to my room after errands and turn on the TV or play guitar or write. My guitar sadly is very very broken. And I'm sort of plateauing in my ability to learn anything new, so maybe a break with the guitar it is. I used to play the piano. I would love to pick it up again but I don't have one in my room and am not going to the fine arts center. Mary and I have a joke about the Fine Arts Center because there was an event there goign on that I didn't want to to go and I said, "FAC that." And we sort of just laughed and now I say it a lot haha.

So today I will probably do some writing and photographing and just hang out. Its too cold to walk to the gym. I might re-arrange my room so I don't feel so crammed.



Have a great Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment