Friday, January 8, 2010

A little more than a week and It'll be sweet freedom.

...Well, something like it. Although I'll hopefully be writing articles, and doing homework, I'll also be working alot stashing up money, and getting in serious shape. Although I worked over break, I'm coming back with some money, but I do have expenses. Which sucks, I hate spending money. I desparatley need new sneakers, and boots and then I have to go by all that school stuff...notebooks and ink. I never buy books, I won't give into that scam. Thats what the library is for.

This break was a whole bunch of blah I could have gone without. I hate January. At least I know when I graduate I will not be residing in Massachusetts. My plans after school are to work abroad in Spain or Ireland, or to live in NYC pending on whether I like it, or make it there. First I've got to get through this semester. Last semester was upsetting, for the amount of work I put in and how busy I was I sucked with my finances, and I got B's and a C+. To me it doesn't get worse. Next semester I better do better. I like going to school and therefore should really do better, because this semester killed my GPA. I'm going back knowing what I've got to do. Its proabably going to be a small social life and large work/school life. Hopefully it'll pay off after school.

Sometimes I just wish money didn't exist, and I could live on a beach and eat pineapple, and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment