- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Not so sad
In case it matters at all today was good, considering the past two days have been in emotional turmoil for seemingly no reason. Today the sun was shining as was evident and I felt better mostly because I'm in a poetry class and the teacher came out of a Meryl Streep movie. And I'm doing good in the beginning of a magazine writing class I love. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. I'm pretty tired so I'm going to take a snooze. This weekends plans are nada and boring. I want something wildly spontaneous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment