Sorry is Not an Emotion they Express
The pair of eyes that glow in the directed light
Mine cast upon its without a thought
The droplets of Wyoming rain that reflect on the sharp brown hair
That I want to comb so desperately, that I want to run my delicate hands through
The paws that rummage through whatever the furless own
The relentless teeth that tear through the Nana’s red checkered table cloth
The sweet melody of the harmonica’s tune is cast away
As the wretched sound of misery confronts our ears
In the dark of the night
He leaves unapologetic
With a trail of baked beans and ketchup
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment