Saturday, January 23, 2010

Frank Conners

Catch me if you can....

Why can't that be my slogan in life and not just a great movie title/remaking of a remarkable story. I am rather sneaky, and know how to work it. But I try to not let myself do this. This is one of the best movies, and I'm glad I made it the only option for Mar, VA, and I to watch haha. I love movies that you need to piece things together, that put your mind behind the shots. I also love comedies but who doesn't. I often times find myself thinking that I wish I was Woodward or Bernstein, in a real life investigation to the death or truth. Of course a movie named after a Water-Gate reminiscent wouldn't be so bad either. Maybe one day it'll happen. I was walking on campus with a friend the other night by a parking garage and asked, "If I was to conduct some investigation, I wouldn't want to copy Woodward and Bernstein, I'd want an even sketchier place than a garage. Where or what would that be?" I still have yet to find the answer. Not that it isn't pertinent or anything. Yes, leave it up to me to want some corrupted thing to happen in order to create the greater good, the greater truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment