Those are all the Apples to Apples Cards I got last night, when playing at the hookah bar, and those are the ones that are supposed to describe me. I'll take spicy Ay carribe. Anyhow things are going pretty swell(who says that anymore?!). I'm going through a mid-morning obsession with the song by one of my all time favorites Otis Redding with Sitting on the Dock of the Bay except there is no bay in the middle of Massachusetts. Its more like sitting in my garage that makes my voice sound better like a studio on a rainy day.
I'm in a really like funny mood today, like I want to laugh, and I want to make people laugh. I say like alot and it makes me sound stupid...but we all know Im a scholar. AND THAT JUST REMINDED ME I FORGOT TO LISTEN TO...the song "Twenty Something" by Jamie Cullum on my 20th bday. O well. I guess I still have 9 more years to do that.
Things are good. My friend India and I last night at the Hookah bar had all sorts of discussions, but we mutually decided that 1. everyone is crazy and 2. I am plugging our reality television show of two central ma girls trying to make it in Brooklyn or the city, because next summer I plan on 1. playing my guitar in Manhattan for a living, while 2. interning for SNL or Brian Williams while 3. trying to work to afford an apartment and 4. shooting a reality tv series. You know you want to watch it. We are practically nuts but thats okay.
Okay I need fruit or something.
"If I'm not back in five minutes just wait longer."--Ace Ventura.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment