Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rowing on the Lakes of Canada

Ok so I slept from 1 a.m. to 10 a.m. and yet how did I manage to be more stressed out in my sleep than in real life. My dream contained vivid family dramas, they wouldnt happen, and stops to a Tazo store in Auburn (which doesn't exist). The people that the dreams entailed have no place in my life and I found it funny for them to exist in my subconscious. Some dreams you know like why things appeared, because you thought about them during the day, but wow I must have had Tazo tea on mmy mind, in order for a whole fricken store of all its products to show up in Auburn in my dream. haha.
But anyhow, today is rainy so far, and I need a cup of coffee desperately.
As for news I have decided to not study abroad next year, I feel as if I haven't experienced UMass enough quite yet to just go off, and I also want to graduate on time, I have lots of things to do for my two minors.I also have the responsibility of writing and copy ediitng for the Collegian. So as a result Im saving some money to roam around Europe on winter break possibly. I also feel so lonely, because all I do is work and run and its just so monotonous, where as at school I can do whatever the hell I feel like doing, at any moment. Off to buy Berries and Veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment