So I'm not quite sure why I started blogging. "They" (i really don't know who they is) always say that writing is the best thing for people in transition or times of turbulence and change. Well my whole life has been quite turbulent, but today was actually a sort of turning point, a three-sixty if you'll believe it.
Today started out with my morning smoothie...today with banana--how adventurous right..right?
Then I went to go speak with someone, but it wasnt much help at all, but rather reassured me that I'm on the right path of getting out of the hell hole that is Auburn. I'm not conservative, I see the need for change, and therefore will be a nomad my entire life...I'm sure of it. I explained that I overhtink things to a point where its just not fun, and that some days are harder than others. In doing so I realized thats life, thats what it is meant to be like.
After step 1 of my day 1 transition it was off to...
Lunch with a friend on the porch which consisted of wheat thins and red roasted pepper hummus, with a glass of pasion fruit Tea. Good Good. It was so beautiful out and relaxing I could just breathe. My friend told me about a series called the "Secret" on youtube and I couldnt recommend it enough. It is about the law of attraction and how 100% true it can be. I gave it a social test today...if you are aware of yourself, and yourfeelings, the natural world will allow people to respond in exactly that manner. Its sounds like some shit Einstein made up, but I kid you not this shiz works. Its so simple, the vibes you give off can really like true and tangible...so this is definitly something I'm more aware of now.
Today was a breathe of fresh air, that was much needed, because for a while I felt like I wasn't breathing.
enjoy tomorrow:0
chach
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment