Okay so I woke up with this excruciating pain in my right calf--either I'm thirsty, need potassium, or am extremely stressed out. The later seems true. But in any case today I don't work until 5:30 so inbetween now and then I have tons to do(my sister said that about 80%) of everything I own is on the floor and its true) so cleaning it is, but I want to do something nice for myself like by an exercise outfit, or get my nails done. Oh induldgence. I figure I can buy little stuff, because I can't afford things I need.
Today my laptop announced to me that it didn't want to start so that was nice. I want to go back to school so desperately.
In related stories I'm already planning next summer because I have no strings attatched and can pretty much do what I want--I could jump on a plane and go anywhere if I wanted. But next summer I hope to intern for this list of shows--SNL, Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, Dateline, or the Today Show. These are long shots, and I'll probably be sleeping in a cardboard box somewhere, but it'll be worth it.
My birthday is in 4 days! Well I'm not really as excited as this exclamation point says I am, but I'm celebrating it with two great friends up in Rockport. It better be nice out.
Right now Im working on writing my letter to intern for SNL. That would be the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. ~Goulet!!!!!! Its the coconut bangers ball. Its a wrap.
Oh and remember that story I wrote that was kindof a mess, well I fixed it and its running Auburn front page in 2 weeks:)
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment