So because I woke up at 12 today and missed my morning run and galavanting around town on my bike I thought I'd make a smoothie before work. Turns out today I put too much orange juice in it, usually a little for kick is good, but here it is.
This is how I stay healthy and feel good.
1 handful of blueberries
3 Chunks(what a nice word) of pinneapples
5 Strawberries
1/2 Banana
Rasberries if desired (some people don't like the texture)
Half cup of soy milk
4 Cubes of Ice
Smoothies can bring out the creative side because it allows for imagination. If you wanted to put sherbert in it, or yogurt instead of orange juice and soy thats fine too. Enjoy both your smoothie and the sun.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment