Okay so today was as excruciating as I thought it would be, except for the chicken salad and carrots I had when I came home.
My Sandwhich was
2 slices of Oat Nut Bread (broiled on 350 with the cheese for 3 minutes)
2 tablespoons of chicken salad
4-5 crushed almonds
1 slice of cheese
lots of greens
A slice of tomato
And voila there is a tasty easy sandwhich
Desert will be a half cup of blended fruit(blueberries and stawberries) and sherbert. Summertime is a good excuse for plentiful amounts of fruit. Oh yes and a cup of iced Passion Fruit Tazo Tea. (which I need to buy more of)
Note: The side was an enticing collection of baby carrots. For health concerns I ate them plain...usually ranch just covers them in unwanted amounts of fat and such.
I've decided that I want to learn how to make delicious food, and keep healhty so everyday I will post my delicious every meal, and tips for good good food.
Work blew, but I have other things to worry about. Right.....RIGHT!?
In other news and related stories I turn twenty soon, I had a dream that I made out with Harry Potter (so not my type), and have been playing Brandi Carlile songs non-stop. Ocasionally I will attempt to pick up my room, and/or exercise. I was useful for that yesterday.
As for news I still have to type up a story for my internship and get my shiz organized, because I'm all over the friggen place right now. As for fun, that doesnt exist,but my friends and I are thinking of going to Rockport, and Waterfire in Providence for fun. And I need to see Bruno.
I'm off to try to be productive, and or write more.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment