Monday, July 27, 2009

"If you want to have cities, you've got to build roads."

They say money can't make you happy. Okay, but it can get you by, so that you can afford socks and shit like that.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is simply all that I can write. Because my laptop won't start, I'm sick of being boho chic, because I can't afford to look like a normal person, and I have to deal with loans and such for school, and the bill is due August 12. Fun times, and I have yet to receive my Price Chopper Scholarship. I want to go to school with a new pair of jeans and to buy some books. I don't know if I'm going to be able to make that happen.
So overwhelmed. My birthday is tomorrow. Hopefully it goes smoother than today. Ive got to go for a run or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment