Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Gala Apple Crunch

Last night I made the best mashed potatoes, they weren't exactly the healthiest things in the world, but the Irish lived off of them right?
I peeled three small regular potatoes and boiled them for like 15 minutes. With a beater thing( not linguistically domestically skilled) added milk pepper, salt, and butter, until they looked perfect. That was dinner along with a small ceaser salad, and carrots.
In other events...
Have you ever had those days where your brain kind of finds that wide-eyed happy place and you really have no clue what is going on other than the blank piece of paper your staring at? Thoughts just don't exist in that very moment, so there is no thoughts that will bring you back to reality. That happened to me this morning at my job. I'm sitting there staring at a blank page and figuring out how to fold a piece of paper to go into an envelope. Not exactly brain science but somehow I managed to be incapable of photocopying an article and then putting it in an envelope. I mean we all know I'm a little spacey but seriously. Guess I've got to amp it up from 1 cup of coffee to 2. That wont be pretty.
On another note, why can't I stop saying, "Dolce and Gabanna Hello"? I haven't even seen the movie yet. I feel like this movie will be a monumental place in my vocabulary, such as Anchorman was. For a while there (approx 3 years) all I said was "ayooo gang", and "its the pleats." If you know what I'm talking about ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment