Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Devil is in the Details

Omy. I keep having these strange strange dreams. Last night I had a very vivid dream that started with me getting a package. But the only problem was this package was in my old middle school locker, which I had to remember which one out of the hundreds it was. When I finally bumped into a friend, who is my age who was also retrieving a package from the locker, I was able to unlock the blue musty locker, my with my old history teacher looking over at what I was doing. Inside was a carton of chocolate ice cream and a check from Loretta Kane--my great grandmother for $1600. My main concern was how did the ice cream not melt and how did it fit in the orange flat envelope--I mean it was a half gallon of ice cream! Come-on now. I was also mildly concerned with the fact that if I cashed the six year old check (if I was in middle school it would be like seven or eight years old but whatever) that my great grandmother's checking account would be mildly off. I also ate a serving of cold ice cream with out realizing it had some sort of micro-bacteria inhabiting it layered in strange sheets( it being six year old miraculously preserved central market ice-cream). After that I'm not quite sure what happened but I woke up wishing the $1600 check did exist, and thinking my mind certainly does do a good job at remebering details--not in real life. haha.
On other actual news, I might be getting a second job, so that I will infact not have a life.
I attempted to have a story published for this Thursday except it was on cars and the dumbass that I am didn't even get the car make of the people I interviewed so now I am waiting for them to call me back, and my article had like 1,000 AP style mistakes. Great. (Update: he called me back, its a 55' Chevy not a 55' Ford,imagine if I had that printed...oh gad.)
My Birthday is in 6 days, and I intend on celebrating it, and quickly forgetting it (if you know what I'm talking about :)

1 comment:

  1. darn, you could have used that for a BRAND NEW CAR!!! (announcer voice)

    ReplyDelete