Sunday, February 7, 2010

Two lemons run away from the water to the ground

This photo just reminds me of an old photo of a farm where I used to ride horses. I liked the simplicity of the broken fence.
I liked this photo from the angle it was taken. I like to photograph the sun, but not as the focal point.
This is my favorite photo from the day. It is sweet and simple and makes winter have a sort of vulnerable side to it-this delicate dried plant still manages to look beautiful against a cold setting sun.




As promised I went on a bike ride, and am so chilled. Both internally and externally. At some points I had to get off my bike and walk to get other parts of my legs moving. It was so cold but so fun. I wish there was more to photograph out there, its like a barren tundra but I'm glad its there.

I still can't feel my hands. Tomorrow is MONDAY. Oh Monday. Its going to be alright, I'm gonna just put a smile on my face and do it.

I need a guitar. Today I was so desperate to play I decided to take out the good old scotch tape and hold it together--I know what you might be thinking. No it didn't work. There is one sitting at home that hopefully I can scoop up.

These are three of my favorite photos for the day. I realize I'm not following photog rules. But I like them none-the-less.

Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment