I have this great urge to go back to my now non-existent wild child self. Its Thursday night, and I'm doing work and nothing. I might as well have fun instead of worrying right?
I cleary remember not being concerned about much those days. I just want a dose of "I don't care". Because I care too much. Sometimes life is easier if you just go with the flow. And right now I'm swimming upstream.
In a way I can't wait to get to New York-where no one knows my name, no one knows who I am, what I like. Where the streets have no name. Well they do, kidding. Thats the fun part, I get to be who ever I want for an entire summer. Wild child? Sure why not.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Ozone Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment