Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shadow in the Sun.

In between workn and juggling my hectic schedule I spilled at least a cup of coffee in total on my clothing today I'm sure. I'm so tired, so very tired, because I've caught this cold that is sucking the life right out of me. My bed is a safe haven of thoughts and dreams I will soon return here later. After lying down for an hour or so I feel much better. Sometimes all you need is a little nap and some good music to zonk out to.

Oh p.s. its Groundhog Day. It really is too bad that these days in my academic life we don't get to sit at permanent desks and color little things of the rodent species and laugh whether or not the damn thing saw its shadow. Reportedly it did see its shadow, prolonging the winter. But when did groundhog instincts become factual science haha?

Bloopity blah.

Did anyone happen to catch Jon Hamm host SNL? Literally funniest I've seen a while. Its funny how SNL never fails to cheer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment