Friday, February 5, 2010

Freedom and Liberty

I'm not sure if my days going from worse to better is a good thing. Your probably thinking well duhhh. But I'm just making sure that I'm not going to slip back again. Back to the despair. I mean its been only two days of feeling significantly better but I hope the 'betterment' continues. I don't know I feel a little lighter and happier inside, due to the overwhelming love and support of friends. Which is always nice.

My article ran today. I would have liked sources to get back to me sooner (they got back to me today, after the article ran) but a good journalist doesn't count on them calling you back and that is where I went wrong, but I'm definitely developing a longer-story feature format type of writing which I happen to love.

In bad news, I cracked the bottom of my laptop, and last night in some violent dream rage I knocked over my expensive cosmetic mirror which then cracked. Its life right?
Not bothering me. I'm just happy to be able to smile again, talk again, and have a relaxing weekend.

If the weather is nice of course Saturdays are my bike excursion days, and I will most likely try to take some interesting fun photos. So enjoy your weekends everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment