- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Friday, December 25, 2009
El Apple
Everyday I think about next year in my apartment, where I will be able to cook stew, involving potatoes, sweet potatoes, veg broth, celery, carrots, spinach, leeks, basil, for example, I don't know why I'm just specifically mentioning stew. I love the dorm I'm in now this year and the convenience of living on campus, but I seriously cannot wait to be able to cook and just do stuff myself. I hate bein ruled by the "man" that is UMass. Well this summer I'll find out what its like to make it on my own, in the city, with my best friend. I'm going to run in central park, play on the streets, and do it up. I don't know why I'm looking so far ahead but its fun to think about. The city. Ah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment